Oregon Police Misconduct Attorney

Jennie Clark

Senior / Managing Attorney

Contact Us

It is better to call for a consultation where a legal assistant will do an initial intake so an attorney may review your eligibility. However, if you are in a different time zone, you may email my legal assistant, Jeffrey and he will gather basic information about your case for attorney review. Our legal assistants will gather your information, but cannot give legal advice.

Oregon Police Misconduct Attorney

Comments are closed